Welcome to the AFA #178 Paul Revere Chapter webpage. In 2016, we provided over $39,476.13 back to this great community in scholarships, veterans support, education events, and Air Force Community initiatives. We could not have done any of it without you!
We are always looking for ways our members can stay involved. If ever you want to contribute to some of our great events, scholarships, workshops and the like but cannot attend in-person, we hope that you’ll please consider a donation to the Chapter via the Donate button below (we are a 501(c) 3 organization).
Okay, now let’s get the ball rolling on our upcoming events…
** SAVE THE DATES 2017**
- 12 July: AFA Chief of Staff Scholarship Dinner (Speaker: Lt Gen “Dash” Jamieson)
- 15 July: “Military History Day” at Patton Homestead, MA
- 26 July: AFA Vets Summer Barbecue at the Lowell Veterans Community Care Center, Lowell, MA
- 27 July: AFA Jim Biddy Summer Golf Tournament “Salute to Military Personnel and their Families and Local Veterans”, Stowe, MA
- Oct: AFA Fall Golf
- 28 Oct: AFA Veterans Fun Run, Bedford, MA
- 1 Dec: AFA Holiday Gala, Bedford, MA
- Dec: AFA Homeless Veterans Holiday Luncheon